Tuesday, August 20, 2013

West Side Market... According to Logan

I went to The West Side Market for the first time! My Mommy kept telling me that we would get to eat samples, but I didn't really know what that meant until I got there.  Grammy, Aunt Lindsey, Tyler and Mommy walked around with me as I looked all around at the food and people.  It was busy and fun to be at!
 
I loved all of the samples!  It didn't take me long to understand what that meant and realize that I got to taste lots of yummy foods that I have never tried before.  Most foods tasted good to me, and I would shake my head and say, "good," while others did not taste good and I was quick to make a scrunched-up face and say, "me no like it!"


I got to eat a Cookie Monster & Lego cupcake. I liked picking it out.
Baby Tyler was such a good boy during our trip! He got pushed around in his stroller and laughed at his toys dangling down.  He might have been a little jealous at all of the foods we were tasting, because they were right on his level and he looked at them a lot, too!

We were able to look at surprises for Aunt Lindsey's wedding and got some yummy desserts for Tyler's baptism brunch.  I think we should go back when Tyler is old enough to taste samples, too!

No comments:

Post a Comment