Friday, August 23, 2013

Baptism... According to Tyler!

On Sunday, August 18th, I was baptized at St. Francis de Sales Church.  My brother, parents, aunts, uncles and grandparents were there to celebrate with me!

First, I had to get all dressed up in my special white tuxedo.  I didn't know what to expect, but I let my parents dress me like a good boy.
 
I fell asleep soon after the service began.  I snuggled in my Daddy's arms during most of the mass and only flinched a little when the water touched my head; I just kept sleeping!





My Godparents are my Aunt Jen and Uncle Dominick.  They stood with my parents and me during the baptism ceremony.  Uncle Dominick even got to hold a special candle!








 

 Toward the end of church, I opened my eyes for just a few minutes while Mommy held me.  I continued to be such a good little baby!
Speaking of good boys: My brother Logan was a perfect angel during the entire thing!  He sat on Papa's lap and quietly watched everything that was happening. 

 
Here are some family photos:












 
After we left church, we went back to our house.  My parents prepared a special brunch for everyone.  They decorated and cooked yummy food for everyone to enjoy.  Everyone even got to take home a chocolate favor with my picture on it!




 I enjoyed getting passed from person-to-person and my brother had fun playing and being silly with everyone!

 



It was a very special day for my family and me!

 

 

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment