Tuesday, August 13, 2013

The Zoo... According to Logan


 
















My Mommy took me to the zoo with some of my friends Taylor and Blake!  I was very excited to go, and was happy to be there with Tyler since it was his first time at the zoo.  Tyler fell asleep right when we got there, so he missed out on seeing the animals, but I was wide awake and ready to go! 

 

I loved saying, "hi" to the animals and calling them by name when I walked up to them.  I held Taylor's hand most of the time while I walked through the zoo.  We wanted to stay together and talked about the animals while we walked.  It was so much fun having a toddler-talk conversation with her! 

 



We got up close to so many animals! I was excited about each one and made sure that my Mommy got to see them, too!


 
If anyone asks me about my zoo trip, I am sure to tell them about the sleeping jaguar, that I got to ride on the lion, I watched the penguins swim in the water, and I got my own bucket of popcorn.  I love telling everyone about my adventure at the zoo; I'm sure that I don't leave out any details!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment