My family and I went to the doctor for my two-month check up and for Logan's two-year check up.
Logan's turn was first. He acted extra shy for a while, but was cooperative when the doctor looked in his eyes and ears and happily opened his mouth to say, "ahhh" when the doctor asked him.
Here are Logan's new stats:
Height: 35 inches
Weight: 29.8 pounds
Next, it was my turn. The doctor gave me a check-up and I got a healthy report! My muscle tone is great and I smiled at my Mommy while the doctor checked me out. I was a very well behaved boy, just like my brother!
Here are my new stats:
Height: 24 inches
Weight: 14 pounds 8 inches
I didn't mind being at the doctor's office at all... until the nurses came in to give me my shots. My brother didn't warn me at all; but he seemed very happy that he didn't need to get any. He was concerned for me while I was crying because it hurt when they poked me in my thighs! I was sore for a while after we got home, but I am now all better.
I'm happy to know that my brother and I are growing, strong and healthy boys!
No comments:
Post a Comment