To celebrate Mommy's 28th birthday, we had a pool party! Grammy, Aunt Lindsey, Uncle Nick, Logan and I planned a fun day in the water with my Mommy! This was my first time in a swimming pool, and I didn't really know what to think. I liked the water for a little while, until I got tired and wanted to sleep in the shade. Grammy held me while Logan played with Mommy, Aunt Lindsey and Uncle Nick. We watched as they had SO much fun!!
Since Logan is so good at blowing out candles, he got to help Mommy!
We had such a fun time with everyone. It was nice to celebrate my Mommy's birthday!
On Mommy's actual birthday, we went to our family's favorite Mexican restaurant. I sat and watched my parents and my brother eat.
Later, we went home and gave Mommy a special cake. We gave my Mommy a very special birthday!!
No comments:
Post a Comment