Thursday, August 15, 2013

Octonauts Live... According to Logan

My parents took Tyler and me to see The Octonauts live show!  As soon as my Mommy asked me if I wanted to go, I told her which characters I wanted to see; I knew them by name!  I was very excited and sang, "Creature Report" during the car ride.  When we got there, we were able to get a front-row spot so I could see them up close!

I loved watching the show.  I clapped along and watched in awe. 


The show was super funny. I loved it!





During the show, Daddy held me and Mommy held Tyler.  I don't know if he enjoyed it as much as I did, but he liked the singing and looked around a lot!


After the show, I got to meet the actual Ocotnauts! Mommy took a picture of Daddy, Tyler and me with them. It was so cool to see them up close!
 
 
I became an honorary Octonaut by participating in the show!  I got my own certificate to prove it! I was so proud of my certificate, I walked around and showed it to everyone!
 I have been talking about the show ever since I got home.  I called family members to tell them all about it!  If anyone asks, I'm quick to tell them about the characters and how I clapped along in the front row!

No comments:

Post a Comment