I am 12 weeks old and my new favorite 'activity' is to sit up... with help. I smile and laugh as my parents hold my hands to support me while I'm sitting up. Even my brother holds my hands to help me sit (with my parents standing close by, of course!) I started trying to sit up on my own from laying down; I can only get my head and shoulders off of the couch, but I keep trying!
Leaning against the couch pillows has worked well for me, too. I like having a different view of the world!
Logan gave me his old seat to use to sit up and play. He was very happy to give it to me when my Mommy suggested it, but after he saw how much I liked it, 'we' agreed to just share it. Mommy and Logan count to 10 and then he is happy to give it up after he gets his turn... and I am happy to get my turn, too!
No comments:
Post a Comment