When I woke up last weekend, I was all smiles when my parents told me that we were going to a new museum that I had never been to! The Children's Museum in Cleveland was having a special exhibit on construction trucks... with an appearance by Bob the Builder!!
Tyler was very curious about watching all of the kids. He got excited when someone would smile at him or talk to him.
I ran right to the giant sand pit as soon as I saw it! I like the way it felt on my toes! I loved playing with the shovel and filling up the construction truck. Soon, I got into it and put on some construction accessories and explored with other parts of the play area.
Later, I got to explore other parts of the museum. I loved playing in the water and was thrilled to push around a grocery cart and buy pretend food. It was so fun to put items in the cart and pretend to pay the other kids at the register.
There was even a baby section that Tyler got to enjoy!
Soon, it was time for Bob the Builder! As soon as he got there, I ran over to him to give him a high five. Then, I stood next to him while other kids got their chance to say hi. I stood there, right by his side, and didn't want to leave.
He didn't mind that I stayed by him the entire time and made me laugh when I wanted to give him another high five. I have been talking about the 'new high-fives' that Bob taught me. Take a look!
No comments:
Post a Comment