Wednesday, March 26, 2014

My first baseball game... According to Tyler

I went to my first baseball game! Mommy's cousin Lee was playing near us, so my brother and I went to the game with Aunt Lindsey, Uncle Nick, and Grammy.  The weather was pretty cold, so we weren't sure if the game was going to be canceled.  Luckily it warmed up and we got to bundle up to go!

(When Logan thought it was canceled, he was quick to ask Aunt Lindsey, "The game is canceled? OK. Want to take these stickers off the poster and put them on your coat?"

Luckily they didn't take too many of the stickers off and we could bring the sign that Logan made!



Logan also brought his mitt!  
I was very calm and just sat on Mommy's and Grammy's laps. I was happy to eat a lot of snacks!

Logan switched between watching the game, trying to jump over the mud, dancing on the grass to the music, and riding on Uncle Nick's shoulders.




Lee did a great job at the game and we had a lot of fun! Daddy met us toward the end of the game and Lee gave us two balls-- one for me and one for Logan! We were excited! I put my new baseball right in my mouth.
I'm looking forward to many more fun baseball games!


No comments:

Post a Comment