Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Our First Hockey Game... According to Logan

Aunt Jen and Uncle Dominick took us to our very first hockey game! Since the team is The Monsters, I was excited to wear my monster hat! (It's the same hat that they used to cover my eyes when the players got into a fight, so I wouldn't see!)

As soon as we got to our seats, Tyler was beyond excited! He was clapping and laughing at everything that he saw. He loved it! I was wide-eyed as I took it all in. I held on tight to my food voucher (since it was kids day!) and watched as the team ran through the giant monster on the ice. 
We watched a little bit of the game, I pounded a bunch of nachos (or as I call them, chips and cheese dip) and I was ready to walk out in the Q Arena and see what was out there!

We compared our height and foot size to the Cleveland mascots.  I got a  chance to hit the hockey puck (or as I call it, sock) with the hockey stick.  Daddy helped me try to make a goal!

I was SO excited when I saw a girl with face paint.  I knew I wanted to get mine done. I was very patient while I waited in line to get a super cool monster painted on my face. 

Look at my new hockey stick:



When the Monsters dancing girls came on to the ice during the break, I yelled, "Wooo!" 

Tyler rested on Daddy for the last part of the game.  He must have been really comfortable because he fell asleep! (Even though the sound they made when The Monsters scored a goal was the loudest sound that I have ever heard in my life!)



We had SO much fun at the hockey game! I was happy to eat my chips and hot dog on the way home! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment