I am finally old enough to go to Chuck E. Cheese! I was excited to play with all of the different games and ride on the fun rides. Even Tyler got to ride on a few things, too!
Uncle Nick, Aunt Lindsey and Mommy showed me how to play the different games. I quickly learned that I earned tickets from the games! I was happy to put them in my pocket and run to the next game.
My brother and I took turns being on the TV screen!
Our favorite ride of the day was the pretend roller coaster! We got to ride on it together. Tyler thought it was hilarious. I was very brave and put my arms up!
I was the only kid there for a while, so when it was time to learn the "Chuck E. Shuffle," I danced with him all by myself (unless Uncle Nick counts as a kid)!
I was a little unsure of the turns, but I quickly picked up on rolling my hands... I even added a little free style booty-shake of my own!
(Now, whenever I dance at home, I always add the 'roll' with my hands!)
No comments:
Post a Comment