Sunday, September 29, 2013

Silly Brothers... According to Tyler

I have loved swinging in my swing for a while, but I recently started enjoying my bouncer!  It is so fun to explore with all of my toys as I get old enough to use them.  
My brother, Logan, is very interested in helping me play with them.  He makes sure I swing at a high speed and changes the song when he gets bored with the one I'm swinging to.

Although I am content and all smiles when I am in my bouncer, Logan likes to make it more interesting.  He tries to show me the attached toys and wants me to look at them.  
In this picture, he is trying to put a toy construction cone on my head.  At first, I was startled...

But, I realized it's just my brother being silly, so I owned it!


I love being silly with my brother!  I am such a happy baby and my brother is a playful big boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment