Monday, September 30, 2013

Rolling Over... According to Tyler

Everyone who holds me is surprised by how strong I am!  I have been lifting my head up since I was born; I sneak out of my swaddle every chance I get! So, it is no surprise that I have been sooo close to rolling over for a while now!  Early this morning, when I was playing with my Mommy, I decided to flip from my belly to my back all by myself!!

My Mommy was super excited, but I didn't get what the big deal was.  I just  flipped over, slowly, from my belly-- then to my side-- then to my back.  I played it off cool as if it was no big deal, but I know it is a big milestone!  It means I'm getting bigger and stronger!!





This means that I am officially "on the move!"

No comments:

Post a Comment