On September 7th, 2013, Aunt Lindsey married Josh! I was so excited to be her special ring bearer. I got all dressed up in what I like to call my "penguin suit"
Tyler was at Aunt Lindsey's wedding, too! He hung out with Nona Penny and Grandpa Mike in the back of the church so he could hear what was going on.
It was fun to get all dressed up and to be with all of my family! (Even Tyler wore a tuxedo onesie!)
After the wedding, Tyler and I went to Aunt Jen and Uncle Dominick's apartment for the night. We got to play and gave the other grown ups a chance to enjoy themselves, too!
Aunt Lindsey and Uncle Josh went to the beach for their honeymoon. When I heard they were going on an airplane, I asked them to bring me back a cloud. They brought me a bunch of pictures of the clouds. My brother and I got some cool gifts from Mexico!
No comments:
Post a Comment