As soon as I got to the bear exhibit, I ran up to the glass and yelled, "Bears!! Hey, bears!! You match me shirt!!" I was super excited to tell them because I had been waiting so long to show them my shirt. The bear kept on playing in the water, so I told my Mommy, "They no answer me!" I tried a few times to tell the bears that they "match me shirt" but I think they were too busy!
There is a chance that they might have heard me, because when I turned around to get my picture by them, one stood right behind me!! I didn't know it at first, so I kept smiling for my picture. Soon, I turned around and realized that the bear wanted to play with me!! I loved watching the up-close show that the bear put on for me.
Tyler and I picked out a cuddly tiger at the gift shop.
Guess what!!?? When we were walking through the zoo, we saw my Great Nona Liz! I didn't expect to see her there! We were both surprised and happy to see each other! (Tyler, too!!)
No comments:
Post a Comment