Monday, September 16, 2013

Fall fun... According to Logan

My Mommy took me to a place that has a lot of fall decorations.  I was super excited to see all of the pumpkins and the spooky things.  It was even more exciting because we got to go with my friends Taylor and  Blake. We had so much fun running around the entire place, looking at every little thing and laughing with each other. 
Tyler stayed in his stroller most of the time, but he was alert and excited to see pumpkins for the first time!

 There were a lot of pumpkins, so it was hard to pick. But, I was able to find a good pumpkin for me and a little pumpkin for Tyler!


A few of the decorations were scary.  We made our scared faces and I told my Mommy that I thought it was "spooky!"

We put on funny glasses. It was hard to see out of them, but it was fun to wear them!


Tyler tried them on, too!
As soon as we got home, I was excited to take my pumpkin out of the bag to see it again.  I decided to put it on the mantle, so I can see it everyday.  Each time I see them, I say "Me pumpkin, Ty's pumpkin!"



We did the same fun trip last fall.  Look at what a difference a year makes!!


No comments:

Post a Comment