Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Train Ride!

My parents took me on a train ride! I was SO excited when they told me where we were going; I kept saying "choo-choo!"  


I thought being on the train was really cool. I looked out the window and waved to the kids as we passed them. I was interested in every noise. My parents and I rode in our own train car, so we got to be silly during the ride.

I got to ride backwards and sit on the bench by myself for a few minutes. I liked it because I got to face my parents and we could sing songs and make train sounds.

Ever since we got off the train, I love to pump my arm in the air and yell "choo-choo!" whenever someone asks me about my train ride. I had a great time!!


No comments:

Post a Comment