Sunday, April 7, 2013

Easter!

I got all dressed up for Easter!
I got dressed just like my Daddy and I loved it!

I had a big day; I got to visit all of my extended family! I got quite a few Easter baskets throughout the day and was excited to play with all of my new surprises!!


First we went to Grandpa Mike and Nona Penny's house. I liked being silly and playing under the table.




Here is a picture of me with my Mommy and Daddy.


Next, we went to Grandma Lynn's house!

I gave my Aunt Lindsey a big hug!

 The whole family got into playing with my blocks and balls, which made me laugh a lot!





Later, we went to Grandpa Neal's house!
I loved eating a lot of treats and going for a walk with Grandpa and the doggy. 


After I played and laughed all day long, it was time to put my pajamas on and go to sleep. I had a wonderful Easter; I really loved every minute of my day! :)







No comments:

Post a Comment