Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Easter Morning

When I woke up on Easter morning, my parents showed me the Easter Basket that the Easter Bunny left for me! I was so excited to see it; I was even more excited that I got to play with everything inside of it!
 I called the bunny "hop hop" and couldn't believe that it was made of chocolate! I tried my very first chocolate bunny and I loved it!

I took the trucks out of the basket and wanted to play with them right away! I chose one to be "Mom-Mom," one to be "Da" and I played with one. I laughed and laughed as they zoomed across the floor.



My parents and I played for a while until it was time for our indoor egg hunt. I wasn't sure at first of what was inside of the eggs, until I shook them. 
I shook each egg by my ear to hear that there were treats inside! 


 I quickly got the hang of it and loved running around the house, opening each egg and eating the treat right away before placing the empty egg in the basket.
I had an amazing Easter morning with my parents!


No comments:

Post a Comment