Saturday, April 20, 2013

The Zoo!

My buddy, Colt, and I went to the zoo this week with our Mommies! The weather was perfect and I got to walk around like a big boy. I walked most of our two-hour trip and I quickly got the hang of looking inside of each exhibit to see the animals. I quacked at the ducks and roared at the lion. I was sure to wave to them and say "bye" as we walked away. I had a great time!!

I walked right up to this penguin statue, stood in front of it, and said, "cheese!" My Mommy got the hint and came over with her camera to take my picture!

Colton liked the penguins, too!
Just like last year, the penguins seemed to be my favorite. I loved getting so close to them; they are right on my level!




I loved looking at the animals, so our zoo pictures end up being a lot of the back of my head! 

I chose the lion to ride on when we went on the carousel. 

We wanted to make sure we got to see the lion before the zoo closed, so I hopped in my stroller for the last few minutes and got to see him! He was looking right at me! I offered him one of my Goldfish crackers, but he didn't seem to be interested. 

I love the zoo and I can't wait to go back! 

No comments:

Post a Comment