Friday, September 7, 2012

Shoes!

 I need shoes that fit me perfectly now that I am trying to walk around outside. So, Mommy and Grandma Lynn took me shoe shopping the other day. It was exhausting for all three of us! I was walking and crawling around the store, trying to take all of the boxes and price tags off of the shelf while Mommy and Grandma were trying to keep all of the different shoe sizes and types in the right boxes.  At first, I cooperated as they tried to put them on my feet, but after a while, I was over it. There were so many shoes!
Grandma Lynn bought me a pretty sweet pair that seemed to fit me the best out of all of the ones that we tried. 
I have been trying them out around the house! It is more difficult to walk with shoes on, but I'm practicing a lot! 

And, of course, like most other things, I think it is silly when I wear shoes; I laugh a lot when I wear them! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment