I hope Aunt Lindsey has a wonderful 30th birthday!!
Sunday, September 30, 2012
Happy Birthday, Aunt Lindsey!!
Aunt Lindsey turned 30 years old! Her birthday is September 29th, but we surprised her at the end of August with a birthday party! She was SO surprised! I knew for a long time that we were planning her a surprise party; I helped pick out decorations with Mommy and Grandma. I was so good at keeping a secret that every time I saw Aunt Lindsey before her party I put my pointer finger up to my mouth and I said, "Shhhh!" She didn't know why until afterwards.
Aunt Lindsey is on vacation today, so I can't see her to wish her a happy birthday, but I'm glad I got to go to her surprise party to celebrate!
I hope Aunt Lindsey has a wonderful 30th birthday!!
I hope Aunt Lindsey has a wonderful 30th birthday!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment