My family went to the mall on Sunday; we shopped together for a while before I decided I didn't want to look at clothes anymore! My Daddy and I wandered the halls of the mall while Mommy continued to shop. When we walked by the Build-A-Bear store, I started shaking, kicking my legs, barking and roaring! There were so many different silly-looking animals in the window, I couldn't control myself! Daddy brought me in the store and I was still difficult to control because of my excitement. The lady told us that they did not have any lions, but they had a 'roar' sound that they could put inside of any other animal. I shaked and roared when I saw a simple brown teddy bear, so that was my choice! I watched as she stuffed it and I kissed the heart before she put it inside of him. We call him Roary. Some people might think it's weird that my teddy roars like a lion when I squeeze his hand, but I think it is built just for me! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment