Aunt Lindsey showed up with a big blue ball a few months ago. Although I was amused, I couldn't really carry it around without help. Now that I am walking everywhere, I quickly realized that I can pick the ball up and carry it with me!
That's how my Mommy and I created a really fun peek-a-boo game with the ball. We each squish our faces against opposite sides of the ball; it makes our faces look so silly that we laugh and laugh!
Then, I check to see that her face isn't permanently stuck on the ball; I laugh some more! It is an adorable sound to hear my giggles echo on the rubber ball and watch me smash my face in many ways.
It's a fun game to play on a rainy day when we can't go outside! We do it over, and over, and over again.........
No comments:
Post a Comment