Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Maize Pumpkin Patch... According to Logan!


We went to Maize Valley Farms! A lot of our friends and family met us there to enjoy their fall festival!   






After checking out the pumpkins, we went inside to meet Aunt Lindsey and Uncle Josh for some snacks. 




While Daddy waited in line for our tickets to the fall festival, we got an up close look at some animals. We were really excited to get close until one of the goats tried to stick his head through one of the holes and we ran back! 




We had fun playing with all of the activities. 


I was SO excited to see the pumpkins launch from a cannon, even though they were really loud. I knew to cover my ears the whole time. When asked later, I say that this was my favorite part! Tyler wasn't a huge fan of the pumpkin cannon because he wasn't sure where the noise was coming from since the pumpkins were shot out so quickly.  



We both were huge fans of the hot air balloons! Tyler kept trying to yell, "balloons" while I waved for them.  I was so interested in watching the people set them off and hop in. My buddy, Colt, and I waved bye to them as they flew by. 



We shared some sugary snacks with our friends before getting on a hay ride!






We took a hay ride back to a real pumpkin patch where we got to look at the pumpkins growing. 


My Mommy snapped a quick picture before the hayride took off.  How sweet is it that I am holding my brother's hand without any prompting!? :)







During the hayride back, my buddy, Blake, and I had fun putting sticks in Aunt Lindsey's hair while Tyler was having fun holding his friend Kennedy's hand.










We had such a wonderful time at the pumpkin patch!!

No comments:

Post a Comment