Thursday, October 9, 2014

Hugs... According to Logan

My Mommy always has me hug my brother when we wake up from naps. I love to reach my arms out and show him some brotherly affection! He usually lasts about three seconds before he is back to tackling and lifting heavy things. BUT- lately, he has been so excited to hug me! He actually has been initiating the hugs when I come downstairs after I wake up. He yells, "hug! Hug!" as he runs towards me with his arms out. He squeezes tight and doesn't want to let go. I just laugh and laugh.

Sometimes he even tries to hug me when I'm not ready for it!





There is nothing sweeter than our brotherly love!!!!



Here is a silly video of us after my nap. All my brother wanted to do is hug me- he chased me around in circles- until mommy started videoing and he thought it would be silly to say "no!"  Don't worry... We were not hurt!

No comments:

Post a Comment