Monday, October 27, 2014

Halloween Party... According to Logan

Our family went to a Halloween party with some of our friends! I decided a while ago that I wanted to be Batman for Halloween! Since Tyler is my side kick every day, it seemed perfect for him to be Robin! Mommy was Wonder Woman and Daddy was Super Man. 
I thought we were the coolest family EVER when we were dressed as super heroes!


I have been wearing my costume around for a month, so I was happy to wear it! Tyler was not thrilled about his mask, so it took him a few minutes to get comfortable in his muscle costume!
At the party, I loved seeing everyone's costumes! We tried to take a picture with all of my friends- only some of them would stay in one spot! (Even Tyler was a little overwhelmed at first by all the costumes!)







We has SO much fun!!





No comments:

Post a Comment