Thursday, August 28, 2014

My first day of preschool... According to Logan!

I went to school for the very first time ever!! I have been talking about it and my parents have been preparing me for it for a long time! 
Here I am on our front step right before I got dropped off at school. We took a few other fun photos, too! Take a look:


My mom got an X-L t-shirt and wrote "class of 2029" on it. I'll wear it every first day of school until I grow into it and graduate!

Of course Momma was a little emotional about leaving me for the first time ever!




I gave out my final hugs and then got my back pack on! Grammy stayed home with Tyler so Mommy and I could have a peaceful drop-off. 






I was happy when I got to school. I hung up my back pack and went right to the toys. I told my Mom that it was ok for her to leave. I had a great morning!! When my Mom picked me up, I was having so much fun that I didn't want to leave! When I got home, I had SO much to tell about my day. It was awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment