Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Memphis Kiddie Park... According to Logan!

My bother and I were excited when Mommy told us that we were going to go to an amusement park just for kids!

When we got there, we knew we wanted to ride on the green airplane.  We both got buckled in and were so excited when we went flying around and around!



We had a lot of fun riding on all of the rides.






There were a few things that Tyler was a bit too small to ride on, so he watched from the sides and cheered me on while I went on the big-kid rides!



Tyler wasn't so sure about his popsicle, but soon was happy to finish the entire thing.  

I dropped my entire popsicle on the ground, so I was all smiles when I got popcorn and a slushie instead.



I kept telling my Mommy to take pictures of me while I would fly by on the different rides. I gave a big thumbs-up to show her that I was having a BLAST!

No comments:

Post a Comment