Logan always laughs at me when I get super silly. I am glad that I can entertain him... even if it does mean that my parents always need to stay by my side in case I dive off of or into something at any moment!
I broke the drawer of our train table because I opened it to use it as a step to get to the top. (That's why all the toys are underneath it on the floor!) Don't worry... I quickly figured out to how to get on top of the table without using the drawer-step!
I tried to act innocent when I threw the entire box of cheese-squares on the floor. But, when Logan and Mommy were cleaning them up, I helped by trying to pick them up faster than the vacuum so I could eat them!
There is no more hiding things from me on the counter. I am tall enough now to reach! I knew there were cookies up there and I was determined to get to them!
I know that I am hilarious and I laugh so hard when my parents chase me. I add so much excitement and love to our house!!!





No comments:
Post a Comment