Monday, April 21, 2014

Easter Fun... According to Logan

We colored Easter eggs! I couldn't wait; I even skipped my nap so I could get to them sooner!
I loved watching the colors dissolve in the vinegar and was giggling when I got to put the eggs in the bowls!



I put a lot of thought into the designs that I made for each egg. 


q

Tyler even got to color eggs in a baby-proof whisk! 





I was SO proud of my eggs when I was done with them! 


To add to the Easter fun, Grammy and I made Jello in Easter molds. I was very good at pouring the Jello liquid into the molds. Even though it was difficult, I was also very good at being patient while I waited hours for them to be ready to eat. 


I really enjoyed them! Tyler enjoyed squeezing the Jello in his fists; I think he might have gotten a few pieces in his mouth, too.  We have been having a lot of Easter fun!!



No comments:

Post a Comment