Monday, April 7, 2014

Easter Bunny... According to Logan

We went to the high school to have breakfast with the Easter Bunny! It was Tyler's first time seeing the bunny, and he was happy to sit on his lap. I brought "Bun Bun," the bunny that I made at Build-A-Bear. I dragged him along by the ear most of the time!









 I've come a long way since last year when I refused to even sit on the bunny's lap!

 The high school mascot was there, too! Tyler and I were both fans of the big bulldog!
Some of our neighbor friends met us there. I shared the dance floor with Blake and danced around the Easter  Bunny while everyone watched!




Tyler loved watching everyone and everything. I loved getting a  bunny painted on my hand!




I got to eat pancakes, color some pictures, and dance around with my friends. We had a great time seeing the Easter Bunny!!

No comments:

Post a Comment