Thursday, April 17, 2014

Easter Egg Hunt... According to Logan

My Mommy planned an Easter Egg Hunt with some of the other neighborhood moms.  We all went to three connecting back yards, where the dads hid a bunch of colorful eggs!  I was so excited to see all of the eggs!

I found my first egg and was excited to see what was inside.  The chocolate inside looked so delicious, I didn't even worry about looking for other eggs; I just wanted to eat my new treat!
Tyler just woke up from his nap, so he got pulled around in the wagon for a little while until he was ready to play.  

Soon enough, I realized that I can collect more eggs and save the treats for later. 



Once we found all of the eggs, we got to sit around and look inside of them! I was super excited with every single surprise!

I got to eat a lot of them.  But, Tyler and his friend kept trying to sneak a bite!


 Tyler fits in with all of the kids and is starting to interact and play with everyone!

We had a fun morning at the egg hunt! I went right to sleep as soon as we got home. I have been snacking on the candy that I found inside of my eggs for days now!




No comments:

Post a Comment