Friday, June 7, 2013

Welcome, Baby Tyler!!

On Friday, May 31st, my Mommy and Daddy went to the hospital with Aunt Lindsey and Grandma Lynn.  I stayed home and played with Uncle Nick.  They told me that they were going to get my baby brother. I didn't know what to expect until later that day!


 I am happy to introduce Tyler Alexander DeMarsh... my little brother!!

 Tyler was born at 8:41 a.m. on May 31st, 2013.  
He weighed 8 lbs. 10 oz.
He is 21 inches long.

Mommy had a c-section; Daddy was there the whole time. Everything went well and even though Tyler was crying, I know he was excited to meet them!










My parents tell me that Tyler was a perfect baby in the hospital! He barely cried and slept a lot. He is perfectly healthy and as cute as can be! Everyone is thrilled to finally meet him and loves him to pieces!

No comments:

Post a Comment