Sunday, June 30, 2013

Happy Father's Day... According to Logan

I got to celebrate Father's Day with my Daddy and grandpas!  When we woke up, I gave my Daddy his gifts and snuggled with him! We got to spend a lot of time together, which always makes me happy! Daddy got to spend time with Tyler, too!



Later in the morning, we celebrated Father's Day with Grandpa Mike when he came over with Nona Penny.  We played together and had lots of fun.
 
After my nap, we celebrated Father's Day with Papa Neal when he came over with everyone.  Even though it was Father's Day, I got a gift; I got a new pool with an elephant slide! Tyler slept in the shade with Mommy while I splashed and played in my new pool all afternoon!
 

 
 
 
 
 
 


Tyler woke up for a little while and got to visit with everyone!
 
 
I got Daddy a special golf-themed Father's Day cake.  Everyone (except for Tyler) got to eat some!
I love my Daddy and my Grandpas; I hope Tyler and I gave them a very special day!
 
 





 

No comments:

Post a Comment