When I got home from Grammy Lynn's house, I got to play with Tyler at home for the first time! Later in the day, we had to give him his first bath at home. I wanted to help! Daddy and Mommy washed Baby Ty with soap and warm water while I held the bottle of soap and watched. Tyler did not cry at all; he looked around as he relaxed on the froggy sponge.
When the bath was over, Daddy walked to the other side of the kitchen to get another towel. All of a sudden, Daddy said, "Ah!" because he got wet. We soon realized that Tyler was peeing across the entire room! He peed everywhere! I couldn't believe it; he made me laugh and then I told the story over and over again.
We had to clean everyone up! Baby Ty got all bundled up in his towel; look how cute he is!
No comments:
Post a Comment