Monday, November 26, 2012

Happy Thanksgiving!

I celebrated Thanksgiving by visiting family with my parents. I wasn't feeling very well when I woke up on Thanksgiving morning and was already napping by the time the parade started. I was a trooper and got dressed and went to Grandma and Grandpa's house.
They gave me a reindeer hat and a toy nativity set. I liked wearing the hat!

Grandpa Mike carried me around a lot, and he even showed me some toys and let me wear a tool belt! I thought I was pretty cool when I was wearing it!  We ate some yummy food, I got mashed potatoes in my nose, played a little bit, and it was time to hit the road to head to Grandma Lynn's house.


I was happy to see everyone when I got to Grandma's house. I thought it was really cool to see the full cooked turkey-- it was almost as big as me! 
We ate a delicious Thanksgiving dinner!
I was extra cuddly and let Aunt Lindsey hold me for a long time. She got me a cute penguin toy to cuddle with. I was getting sicker as the evening went on; I just wanted to be held!

Grandma Lynn got me a super-sweet Mickey couch that is just my size! I liked pointing to all of the characters while the grown-ups told me their names. 

Since I wasn't feeling well, we had to cancel our sleepover plans and head home early. I was glad to see so many of my family members, but was just too sick to stay up and play with everyone. 
I am thankful for all of my family members who love me and took extra special care of me over the weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment