Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Christmas Trees!

 I simply love having Christmas decorations around the house! They catch my eye all the time and I smile and point at them. The Christmas trees are so amazing; the way the lights sparkle just amuses me!

My Mommy decorated the tree while I was napping, so I can't tell that the ornaments come off, but Daddy and I were in charge of putting the star on top! That's a very important job! 


I like to touch the ornaments on the tree in our dining room. I know that I am not supposed to take them off, so I point to them and sometimes pet the reindeer ornament. 

The best tree of all is the one that I keep in my room! It's my very own tree, it's my very own size and it has my very own ornaments on it! I love looking at each one and touching it. My tree looks especially pretty when the lights are off. 


 I just love standing back and admiring how beautiful my Christmas tree is!

No comments:

Post a Comment