Monday, November 5, 2012

Happy Halloween!!

I got to celebrate Halloween a few times this year! We were invited to a Halloween party at my friend Taylor's house.  A few of my other buddies were there. We got dressed up in our costumes, played games, and ate snacks. I dressed up as a puppy dog!!


I was Pluto! My Mommy and Daddy dressed up as Minnie and Mickey Mouse. I liked seeing them in their costumes!


 Here are a few more pictures from the Halloween party:




On the night of trick-or-treat, the weather was too cold and rainy for me to go outside. So, I got dressed in my puppy costume again and helped my parents pass out candy.


I liked being able to take as many pieces of candy out of the bowl as I wanted! 
I looked out the window and watched the costumed kids walk along the sidewalk.



After a while, I got sleepy and decided to snuggle with my Mommy on the couch while Daddy finished passing out the candy. It was a fun night! 

I thought I would attempt to go trick-or-treating one more time at Grandma Lynn's house, but it was even colder! So, I helped her pass out candy to the kids, too! 
Aunt Lindsey and Uncle Nick kept sneaking chocolate to me when my Mommy wasn't looking! It was soo yummy!


Halloween was a lot of fun this year!!
Woof! Woof!



No comments:

Post a Comment