Thursday, June 11, 2015

Memorial Day 2015... According to Tyler


We put on our red, white, and blue clothes and got ready to celebrate Memorial Day at the parade! Logan remembered a lot from the past few years, but I didn't remember as much. So, when we got there, I was SO shocked at how much fun it was!





We got a perfect spot and put our chairs out to watch as the parade went by. A lot of our friends were at the parade with us, too!


It started to sprinkle for a few minutes, so we huddled under a blanket to stay dry! Luckily, the rain didn't last long and we were able to get up and get a lot of candy!




















I wanted to eat each piece of candy as I picked it up. Logan was happy to fill up his bag.  Once I realized I couldn't pick up as much candy while I was eating, I took a break to help fill up our bag. I can't believe they were just throwing candy at us! I tried to show all of my friends how exciting it was.











The parade was so awesome, that I fell asleep on the five minute drive home! After naps, we went outside to play all afternoon while Daddy grilled. We had SUCH a fun day with our family!


















No comments:

Post a Comment