Monday, June 15, 2015

I'm TWO... According to Tyler!

 
This will be the last of my monthly pictures, because... I'm two!!
 
Before my birthday, my family went to (of course) Red Robin to celebrate with a birthday dinner! Logan and I always get mac & cheese with strawberries; we eat it all up! Our family had fun during dinner, but it got even more exciting when a group of people came out clapping and singing to me. I was in awe by their singing and couldn't believe that the big ice cream sundae they were carrying was for me! (And one for Bro, too!)












I love our silly family tradition of having a birthday celebration at Red Robin; it has been Logan's favorite restaurant for a while and now it is my favorite, too!
On my actual birthday, I had a monster of a party... more details on that soon!
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment