Friday, February 6, 2015

The Dentist... According to Logan

I went to the dentist for the first time!
I was actually pretty excited to go and see what it was all about. I was perfectly behaved and did everything that I was supposed to do. I was happy to lay there, with my mouth open, not moving during the entire time that I had my cleaning. She counted my 20 teeth and let me pick out (yummy) raspberry toothpaste! 

They gave me sunglasses to wear while I was there so the bright light didn't hurt my eyes.
My teeth were SO sparkling white when she was done cleaning them! I was proud to show them off with a big smile!


It was super exciting to get a bag full of dentist-goodies- I even got to pick out my own Monsters toothbrush! 


Since I was such a good boy, I was allowed to get a treasure from the treasure machine!

No comments:

Post a Comment