Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Frozen on Ice... According to Logan!

Uncle Nick and Emmy took us to Disney on Ice! We were sooo excited- I haven't stopped talking about it since I found out we were going! The day finally came; Tyler and I put on our Olaf shirts, since it the show was Frozen. 

We had such a fun time! Tyler fell asleep at the start of the show! He woke up in time to see some of it, though! 







We got lots of treats and surprises. We thought that Olaf was hilarious and the snow monster was a little scary. But, don't worry; we weren't too afraid because Uncle Nick told us to roar back at them. We roared, and it wasn't scary!





After the show, we got to go out to eat at our favorite restaurant, Red Robin! 




We got to have a sleepover with them and even got to go out to breakfast with them the next morning. We had the best time. I keep telling everyone about how awesome it was! 


No comments:

Post a Comment