Sunday, September 21, 2014

Race for the Cure... According to Tyler

We went to Cleveland with our family to walk in the Race for the Cure to celebrate the life of my Great-Aunt Kim. We met a lot of friends and family members outside, but it was raining SO hard and it was SO windy! Everyone started piling sweatshirts and blankets on me. I was super bundled up and just stayed on Grammy's lap for a while because I was pretty confused.


Logan didn't let the crazy weather bother him.  He went right to Aunt Lindsey and Great-Aunt Kathy to get all decorated in pink ribbons for the race. 




We could only stay huddled up under a little overhang for so long before we realized it jut wasn't a good idea to walk outside in this horrible weather. So, we waited in the car to stay dry until Daddy picked us up to spend time with our family at brunch, instead. 




I liked getting passed around and eating everyone's food. It was fun seeing so many people! 


We had a great morning!


No comments:

Post a Comment