Sunday, September 7, 2014

Football field... According to Tyler!

We both think it is pretty cool that when Uncle Nick goes to work, he goes to a football field. Since most of his games are too late for us to go to, we visited one of his practices! The field looked huge to us but it didn't stop us both from running on the turf as soon as we saw it!

I am so tough that I was able to tackle Uncle Nick to the ground!
Logan has seen many football games, so he knows he is supposed to run toward the endzone. No one could stop him and he ran up and down the field at least 6 times!


We tested our strength! I got a chance to run around on the field, too. That's a lot of steps for my little legs- but I thought it was hilarious!

We had the greatest time! 
Since I have an early bedtime, my brother gets to stay up until halftime with his popcorn watching the game on the computer as he cheers the team on!




No comments:

Post a Comment