Once everyone got to our house, we passed out valentine cards. I was excited to give mine out and loved seeing the ones that I got from my friends! (I picked 3-D fish puzzle valentines and made Thomas the train cards for everyone!)
We made a special heart craft!
Then, we went downstairs and played with all of my toys. My favorite part was making a band with some of the girls.
I loved singing while they were my back-up dancers!
Blake and I had matching shirts!
Tyler finally woke up from his nap- just in time to see some of the babies!
We had a special Valentine's Day lunch with heart-shaped pizza and snacks!
I had SO much fun at my party! I am glad I got to have fun with all of my friends. Now, my heart craft is hanging in our kitchen so we can look at it every day!
No comments:
Post a Comment