Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Bowling... According to Logan!

My parents took me bowling for the very first time! I wore my Batman cape because I was pretending to be a super hero all day.  As soon as we got there, I was super interested in everything! I got an extra special light ball and a ramp to help me get the ball all the way down to the pins (or as I continue to call them, "those white things with red lines").





 Each time my Daddy would bowl, I would sit on the step and wait for my turn.  No matter what happened, I would always scream, "good job, Dad!!"
I celebrated when I got all of the pins down!!



Although I thought it was SO exciting to bowl, I soon became even more excited to watch the ball come back through the ball return machine.  I thought it was magic!! I said, "thank you" to the ball return when it rolled my ball back to me...every... single... time!



Mommy held Tyler and watched while Daddy and I bowled.  Here I am giving my version of a thumbs-up with our score screen!


No comments:

Post a Comment