I crawled for the very first time!!
I have been scooting and rotating around for weeks now, but I finally made the switch to get my belly off of the ground and moved my knees! There is something about strawberries that I just want to get my hands (and teeth) on! My brother had a bowl of strawberries, and I just needed to get to them. Here is a clip of my very first official crawl:
I have been trying to crawl around the house ever since. I sometimes struggle, but I always smile and keep rocking back and forth until I move. Any time someone puts a bowl of strawberries in front of me, I still move a little quicker! (Don't worry... I got to taste a bite of a strawberry afterwards because I worked so hard to get to them!)
OH.. and I can't forget to mention that my brother IS wearing big boy underwear in this video. It was a practice run and hasn't officially become his undergarment of choice yet! Our family will start this soon. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment