Sunday, January 5, 2014

Christmas Eve... According to Tyler

 We started off our Christmas Eve morning decorating cookies for Santa!  Logan was very good at decorating with the frosting and I helped with the sprinkles.

There were supposed to be three cookies, but "we" decided that Santa would be happy with just two, because Logan wanted to make sure they tasted yummy!


Later, we got dressed in our matching Santa outfits and went to Grammy's house to celebrate.  

 We had so much fun celebrating with everyone! We gave gifts, opened gifts, and played with everything!
Logan jumped for joy when he opened his toys and wanted to play with them right away.  I was surprisingly interested and excited about my toys, too! I reached for everything and laughed at the toys.











After our naps, we got dressed for a big family party.  Grammy had 30 people over to her house; every one of them was so excited to see us and to play with us! I was passed from person to person, laughing and smiling at each of them.  Logan talked to everyone and loved playing fishing with them. 







We stayed up way past our bedtimes and were getting sleepy, so we got our matching Christmas pajamas on.  Logan hugged me goodnight and we headed home to get a good night of sleep so Santa could come!


We were happy to make everyone's Christmas Eve extra special by adding a few more laughs and a lot more hugs!




No comments:

Post a Comment