I love my brother SO much! I am (usually) very nice to him. I say, "Hi, sweetheart!" to him all the time in my sweet voice. Any time that I hear him fuss or cry, I run as quickly as I can to get to his rescue. I yell, "coming, Tyler!" whenever I hear him making noise through his monitor because he woke up from his nap.
I have learned from watching people's facial expressions that their eyebrows usually go down when they're upset and go up when they're happy. So, I often tell people to "put your eyebrows up" whenever they seem sad or make an angry face. On Sunday, I could tell that my brother was getting sleepy because his eyebrows were down, so I tried to give him a hug and a kiss to cheer him up. He ended up getting happy and smiley but he wanted to play along with me, too!
No comments:
Post a Comment